THE END OF ANONYMOUS TROLLING?

TROLLOCALYPSE 2019 IS FINALLY HERE.

2019 will mark the return of the Infinite Plane Society channel. It has been suppressed for a solid year and a half. But that's about to change.

Marcus Goldfinch, the one suppressing my channel, is now the target of two civil suits, and more to come. Moreover, I have requested the dox on several Youtubers and the court honored my requests.

Next week, I'm presenting a new list of Youtubers, this time those who have ever taken part in any of the chat spamming sessions on my live streams in conjunction with Marcus Goldfinch.

Now, I can't sort this mess out with witness statements, and I will obtain these from 50-100 anonymous Youtubers, whose names will be public as a result of my civil suit against Marcus.

I'm going to perform a public service by releasing a 40-page e-book on Counter Stalking and unmasking anonymous stalkers. I'll release it in late February after I have successfully demonstrated the process by which this can be done--by anyone---with no judicial oversight.

It's time to elevate the discourse and put ideas over egos, and action over drama. It can happen and we can lead this. Why not? Why should we allow punk-ass anonymous bullies have ANY power at all?

Support me in this endeavor and I promise there will be a deluge of troll tears and then a peaceful silence thereafter.

Tim Ozman
https://www.paypal.me/infiniteplanesociety

Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax