"CITIZEN CENSOR" MARCUS GOLDFINCH WANTS ME IN JAIL


Degenerate criminal and sexual deviant Marcus Goldfinch admitted to truth behind his one man crusade against me. Apparently, other channels are more "efficient at spreading truth", therefore he embarked on this quest to silence me.


Image result for marcusgoldfinch@gmail.com


So, his pathetic tale continues. Will a Civil Suit stop him? What about federal charges?

He doesn't understand or refuses to see that I have him beat. Check Mate. Marcus? Give up. Don't be such a sore loser.

Be a good loser and learn from your fuck-ups.

Marcus. I am your Satan. God put me here to punish you for your self-righteousness.

Tim OZman





Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax