AN OPEN LETTER TO ALL THE GREASY LITTE MAGGOTS CENSORING MY CHANNELS

You know who you are.

And I will too----soon---if I don't already. Ask Darren. Ask Marcus. But the rest of you greasy, anonymous, cowardly thought police will have to deal with me, one on one. 

So you may feel victorious as you suppress my content and work tirelessly to shut me down--now on my 40th Youtube channel--but believe me, when I've established copyrights in the eyes of Youtube over my own voice, I'll continue off where I was before. I'm not going away.

You, on the other hand, you anonymous maggots, are going to deal with me for the rest of your pathetic lives. Marcus Goldfinch/ MGTV, will wake up thinking about Tim Ozman, he will go to bed thinking of Tim Ozman, and he will think of Tim Ozman even as he makes out with his boyfriends.

"Flat Earth Reset", another in a long list of anonymous and probably meth addicted Flat Earthers, has also gloated over my channels being shut down over the last year. I cannot wait to see what he looks like; his face; his fat ass; his perpetual scowl. 

"TRUTHERS" who oppose the free flow of ideas need to be driven off the Internet. If you're one of those, then this letter is for you.


TIM OZMAN

Support this Channel

Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax