BACK TO COURT

Hello,


There was an interruption today during a live stream. Marcus Goldfinch claimed copyrights on it and had it terminated. This, of course, shuts down another channel.

I'd like to be left alone. But since he won't back off, I am making another move. Tomorrow I'll be filing a:

1. Civil Complaint against Marcus Goldfinch LTD, the company he is claiming rights on behalf of

and

2. a Criminal Complaint for cyberstalking.

I'm tired of this moron interfering with my work. He painted himself into a corner, whether he realizes it or not.  I won't limit this to Marcus. Flat Earth Reset will also be targeted. I don't have his real name yet but he uses "Jon Conner" on Facebook, which is enough to get a subpoena for user data--which I may not need considering I sent one to his IPS.

I'm willing to spend the next 5 years in litigation against these two clowns. They can't win. They were expecting me to back down. Nope. Not going to happen. 2019 is going to be a great year for me---at their expense....


TIM OZMAN

Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax