Taking Antivax to Print


Hello,

Even though I am not opinionated on the matter I do take a substantial number of calls from individuals that are decidedly antivax.

The problem is, I lose a channel every time someone contradicts the medical consensus on the matter. Despite the constant shutdowns I do not wish to give in to big-tech censorship.

Here's my solution. I am going to TRANSCRIBE and PRINT all of the antiVax-related discussions and publish them independently.

IPR is a trusted platform among the V-hesitant so I figure, why not be a LEADER among antivax activism without sacrificing our live-streaming capabilities? 

With enough funding, I'll be able to produce a steady quantity of antivax literature and distribute it directly to activists and the merely curious. From now on, I'll just pass on antivax reports to our publication wing and make them available in a more permanent format.

I'm also thinking of Anti-Vax science Fiction I'll find a writer to do some horror/scifi:

https://www.givesendgo.com/Infiniteplaneradio




Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax