John Kirszenberg, Your Lies Make Me Laugh

I seriously find your hysterical crusade hilarious. 

You are one of the funniest jokes of my life. I take partial credit for creating the monster you have become. 

Are you planning on buying a Lambo with that $642,000 settlement?


"Warning:
Anyone who sues JonahTheScientist will get a counter-suit attached to every litigation attempt.  When the counter-suit completes trial be aware that REAL MONEY (in the thousands) may be granted to JonahTheScientist.  There is no "free ride."  You will pay. "


Okay Jonah Kirszenberg. It's hard to take you seriously when you speak of yourself as a cartoon and in the third person. That is a classic symptom of narcissism.  

 . Your crusade is a total joke and you get zero respect from me. I will destroy your delusion. Watch.







Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax