Backstabbing Censors With Evil Murderous Hearts

I've been thinking about the person or persons working in the dark to censor me. They pulled my podcast off all the platforms I was publishing to.

I've been wondering what is in their minds. Are they feeling empowered? Ashamed? Justified? Victorious?    

The people who are censoring me are philosophically the same as book burners. They burn other people's books, not their own, to censor the minds of others.

We can agree that what they're doing is destructive. I'm an artist and writer whose career is determined by the success of my haters in burying me. Minus the presence of censors, my financial life would be better, I will admit this. I cannot afford gasoline or business expenses all the time, not for lack of work or lack of effort, but as a result of the suppression of my businesses. 

My sensors have deemed me to be worse than them and therefore they feel justified. 

If you can in good conscience remove somebody from public life without a judge without a jury and without confronting them then you are a backstabbing murderer at heart 

Murder is not new. There was an attempt on my life last July. I know what it's like to have an angry killer stabbing down at me, attempting to snuff my life.

These anonymous trolls will not snuff my voice. There will be repercussions. If they wish to silence me, they would be better off surprisingly attacking me as I walk in the door as my would-be killer did. He couldn't out-fight me so I doubt some anon-troll-puke will have a chance.

They say "what comes around goes around" and I don't believe that. It's obviously not true without agency and I am a casual agent in this process.

I'm putting my anonymous sensors on notice. I know what they are. Would be murderers. And I'll take them seriously as I work to determine who they are. They've made attempts on my life by attempting to erase me. That's how I look at it. Do you want to censor me, make a game of my life? Cool. Let's play. 



 

  

Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax