BACK AT DMDN

I'm going to be managing Dark Matter again. Mornings are set aside for interviews and guests. This is going to make my days more productive as I've been trying to work in a recording time for podcasts. I'll generally be spending mornings doing interviews, booking guests, and recording my own podcast called Tim Ozman's Dark Datter which I've been planning to launch for weeks now.

I'm looking for podcasters to be included in the network's 24-7 live feed. I will certainly reach out to past network partners but I'm also looking to include new voices. DMDN is back at ground zero but we're on solid ground. While I may not always veer into the paranormal, my own interests do venture into the subtle arts of mind control, perception management, and the place where media and magick intersect. You can find DMDN at https://www.darkmatter.radio/

Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax