My Cybersquatter is Friends with Donald Trump, likely THE Qanon himself.

 

Hey Marcus,
I hope you get this.

I had a nice exchange with whoever manages the Facebook page for the Office of the Former President.

It's a matter of record you purchased many domain names and squatted on many platforms impostering my channel in order to libel me and steal traffic.

At first I didn't know what to do with the information  our investigations revealed. The subpoena(s) from Google-Youtube verified what I already suspected. 

You used the name MGTV on Youtube to dox David Hogg in 2018. I suspect Trump or Trump Jr put you up to that.

I was thinking about year one of our relationship. The psychotic threats you made back when you were anonymous. I bet you regret NOT taking action when you were here in Albuquerque in 2019.

I'm attempting to have you served again. The longer this drags on the more public the case will be. Expect to pay out in the HUNDREDS of thousands.

;)


TIM OZMAN


Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax