I completed my most recent painting. #FlatEarthLunacy #FlatLunacy #FlatEarth

I completed this monstrosity.


I used up the rest of the paint. 


Abstract Expressionist Painting 24"x48" original art. I checked the shipping rates, and despite its size, it's under $20 to ship. I prefer painting on MASONite to canvas. It's much smoother. 


 



WHAT INSPIRED THIS? 

I can't really answer that. I was relieved to run out of paint. I often question the wisdom of creating this kind of art. I'm capable of much worse, I promise. And if people keep buying, I'll keep producing it. I have an elaborate and genuinely novel concept that would take months to elaborate on, panel by panel. 


Thanks for stopping by. You can find my pocasts at http://timozman.cc/



   #FlatEarthLunacy  #FlatLunacy  #FlatEarth

Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax