INFINITE PLANE SOCIETY FAIR GAME POLICY, RTL NOTES 12:00 2-13-2019

was 05.11.2018, 19:53 (5th Nov)
🤣
2
as pdf
Attachment file type: acrobat

#ФЕПЕ

I'm going to sue him for ALL of it....2019 --after collection #1, will be a series of suits...1 per week until I have all of those DMCA's accounted for
Youtube's legal dept will get to know me well.
💯
1
And meanwhile--we run roughshod over the TOS and do what we feel like needs to be done
I know how to break the rules and how to select appropriate targets
Anonymous people are FAIR GAME...always
I'll never threaten a real person
But getting FE Perth to comply---
that was a good thing. he's spreading disinformation.
aka FAKE NEWS.
so is RESET
I'll get them all into compliance once their dox start getting pulled.... RESET is next in line...and I expect a court date with DARREN any day now
and his response is due to ME this week.
if he doesn't send it, I could get a default, in which case I'll collect a debt via sheriff's dept in Gilmer TX
I'll drive down there, judgment in hand, writ of execution, and send them over to repossess his cars.
or leave with a check.

Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax