Flat Earth Perth's Channel Hit With Copyright Strike

I asked the channel owner if it's worth it, to him, to publish lies and misinformation about me:



Strike 1:



More Strikes to follow. I found a place on the Dark Web where you can hire people to take down Youtube channels.

I'm not playing games. Anyone standing in my way will be suppressed, overcome, subverted, diverted, and or destroyed.

1WARNING SHOT IS ALL WE GIVE. Flat Earth Perth was given the opportunity to back off. 



As you can see above, I can retract this if I choose. OR, I have seven days to prove that I own it or lose my channel. But what Perth may not know is that other strikes from other accounts are on the way.

If he doesn't remove all the content I requested him to remove, he'll lose this and all future channels.


TIM OZMAN

Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax