What is The FLAT EARTH RESET?

The story goes like this:

An anonymous troll created a channel to expose me as whatever he could imagine, concocting damaging lies while engaging a multi-year online harassment campaign. 

Now, four years later, I'm finally retaliating. First, I'm stealing his branding. 

FLAT EARTH RESET, http://flatearthreset.com// , is now mine. 

I stole it sure, but he can't come out to claim usage rights without doxxing himself. If he does that, I sue him for harassment and stalking.

Now I have added him to a lawsuit against Youtube filed for copyright infringement. All the infringement is on this person's Youtube channel associated with the email address Flatearthreset55@gmail.com.

My objective is to scrub him off the Internet, replace him, and hijack his brand, and mock him over his failure to destroy me. He's a coward, a loser, a scumbag liar, and he deserves what's coming.


TIM OZMAN

Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax