FROM THE DESK OF TIM OZMAN 1/10/22 Lawfare, Dirty Tricks, and Troll Hunting - Issue #30

 FROM THE DESK OF TIM OZMAN 1/10/22 Lawfare, Dirty Tricks, and Troll Hunting - Issue #30

By Weekly newsletter of Infinite Plane Radio 24 7, Call 833 311 1984 • Issue #30 • View online

I’ve been too busy lately. However, the work I’m doing at this moment is not unrelated to the Infinite Plan (my increasingly detailed long-term plan for Infinite Plane Media and all the related projects), so I’m not complaining. This is just one of those necessary evils. Here’s the well-deserved mayhem I put out into the multiverse:

1) I filed a suit against Youtube for copyright infringement. The co-defendant is a stalker of mine that used their platform, with their apparent blessing, to host a lot of stolen content. They refused my valid DMCA takedown notices for 3+ years. So basically, I sent them a bill for 10K.

2) I filed a suit against Youtube for Trademark infringement and colluding with Marcus Goldfinch, the co-Defendant, in hosting stolen content and using stolen web domains to post as Infinite Plane Radio.

3) I updated my Cybersquatting lawsuit against Marcus Goldfinch. It will be filed on the heels of the above suit after the court locates a service address for Goldfinch.

4) I have TERMINATED Goldfinch’s Bitchute and main Youtube channels. I also had several of his merchandise websites pulled down. The Youtube channel had 125K subs. His Telegram has 288,000. It may be a little more challenging but I can do it given a little time to cogitate.

5) I have prepared to replace the Internet presence of the trolls I am eliminating. It’s a perfect way to cover their tracks. Bury them. Paint over it. Mudflood over their existence. So that is what I am prepared to do.

I’m engaged in a few projects but most of the lawfare stuff has been handled. NOTE: I already “won” the Cybersquatting case. I’m merely processing the Damage Claim. It will be huge — so getting “Q” doxxed will play a big role in pinning him down. It’s all happening in 2022.

We’ll talk soon.

Tim Ozman

IPR, Host

Infiniteplane.radio

Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax