"TOXIC JOHN'S RAISON D'ETRE" by Tim Ozman 6/19/21






John needs new hobbies. He's published several magazines' worth of lies. Why? Jealousy and hatred. 

He keeps calling me a "personality". Weird, right? What does that mean? 

What kind of testicle-less joke of a man can publish about someone for years and never call once? If I called him now, he'd call the police and the feds. That's the kind of weakling he is. Funny right? 

It's always laughable what pride and arrogance can do to a narcissist.

Is it because he's an ugly troll with nothing left but a few thousand days to kill off before he reincarnates as a cockroach? 

John is on a crusade. 

This crusade has made him nasty. So this ugly, nasty old crusader named John decides he's going to shut my blogs and podcasts down. He's also published defamatory reviews on my books to impact sales. He emails my co-workers, business partners, and advertisers. 

I guess it's very important to John that I lose everything. Should I be deprived of a livelihood? This is why I can say John is a nasty fucker. His ugliness is soul-deep. I can only imagine the kind of narcissist his porcine progeny has turned out to be. God help their spouses. 

Imagine, a retired old perv with two boats, a house, and a lot of free time and money attempting to get me fired.....

John should know that I'm going to outlive him. I may even pay a visit to his graveside in a few years to pay my respects. Hell, he's starting to feel like family. 

I'll kneel at his plot in whatever shithole cemetery they dump his worthless ass in, and I'll say, "John, I have undone all your hard work. All your lies have been erased. Nobody cared when you were alive, and absolutely no-fucking-body gives a damn about them now. And what, you may ask, am I  doing at your graveside in 202X? 'I'm buying your former house and remodeling it into a flat earther museum,' I'll say.  

I believe in ghosts. Many people are already ghosts and they don't know it. And when they die, stuck in their egocentric cycles, their essence remains fixed in that cycle until it dissipates. Do they ever move on? Why would they? Toxic John is typical of the soul-dead. His must have been killed off at some point on his journey through life. 

Did he sacrifice a child to Molech? Is he a predator? 

I don't know what skeletons are in John's closet. I can only imagine the depravity of this pathetic man. Why did his wife leave him? Impotence? Infidelity? Is John an abuser and exploiter of sex workers? Has he engaged in lewd public acts, indecencies better left undescribed? 

These are all just questions but where there is smoke there is fire. We can all agree that this monster's grotesque obsession with podcasters and bloggers is unnatural. 

Once such a corrupt man, or a pathetic excuse for one in John's case, has crossed into unnatural acts, its only a matter of time until you find him at 3a.m. roaming the alleys, naked but for a diaper and a covid-mask, seeking validation in weird deviant forms of self-expression, or the online equivalent of this. 

John literally defecates into his hands every night and flings it at the wall. Now, to give credit where due, John has done a remarkable job of browning the entire surface layers and layers deep with his excretable shitposts.


Tim Ozman

John's Raison D'etre 


Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax