The anonymous, slanderous cyberbully is the weakest man in the world.

 The anonymous slanderous cyberbully is the weakest man in the world. Is there anyone more pathetic?

Look at this lowlife stalker, for instance. He thinks he can get me fired from my jobs, thinks he can destroy me. Why? Because he's a narcissist and a jealous loser with no life. 




This sock cooker's name is public knowledge now. He's sooooo butthurt that he was doxed. By who? I'll let you figure that out. It does explain why this shit-flinger is obsessed with me. He must think he's impervious to karmic retribution. He's also close to death, agewise. So, if you're reading this,  sock cooker's, I'll be here when you're gone. And please, as you normally do, print this out, roll it up, and shove it up your .....






Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax