Let's Play Chicken John Kirszenberg

Hey John,


It is clear that you are avoiding my Cease and Desist letters and you have chosen to continue to stalk me on the Internet and in real life, obtaining records to use in your smear campaign.


Why not show your face old man? Get on video and speak. Let's hear your voice. Are you as intelligent as you pretend to be?

Do you have the courage of your convictions or will you continue to lurk behind your cartoon character? 

What will it be, John: Real-life or safe space?

Your ugly family is going to have to deal with blowback long after you die. Think about that, old fool. Do you really think you have the power to stop me? You're an anonymous prick coward on the Internet and totally unworthy of respect. 

If you and I were to get on the same elevator, John, only I would be stepping off.

You won't be the first obsessed loser to self-destruct in a mission to destroy me. Darren Aldredge backed the fuck off. Marcus Goldfinch backed off. Brian Acker backed off. Austin Davis backed off. The "Flat Earth Collective" backed off. 

They thought they could shut me up too. So keep playing chicken with me, old man. I'll be happy to bring you down.


Sincerely,


Tim 0Zman




Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax