DEBATE TRANSCRIPTS: FTFE vs IPS

FTFE:
"Um, what about the, the fundamental forces of physics that, that we can understand and measure? Do you disagree with how they work? Like things like gravity and use centrifugal acceleration."

IPS:

"I don't disagree with these things. I don't deny that they exist. I'm just saying that the explanations were given are probably skewed. So I'm not in denial of any of the things that you observe for I observe and moreover, I don't augment my reality with anything I can't observe. So for example, some people will say they can see the curve when they look at the horizon and I would say, well that's impossible. That's somebody imposing what they're expected to believe."


Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax