Marcus P Goldfinch used electronic fraud to steal my business name and convince Youtube, LLC he was the owner of my podcast, my voice, and my content

This criminal complaint is based on these facts:  Marcus P Goldfinch used electronic fraud to steal my business name and convince Youtube, LLC he was the owner of my podcast, my voice, and my content. Using my stolen identity, likeness, and voice, he falsely represented my work as his and he enlisted the help of Youtube's Legal Dept to falsely and illegally obtain my copyrights and trademarks. From 2018 to the present, he has represented himself as me on Youtube.com and holds my copyrights in their view.

Additionally, Marcus P Goldfinch committed wire fraud by soliciting donations to a Paypal account registered to his email address by deceiving website visitors and stealing their money under false pretenses that he was me. 



<eas.myoplex@gmail.com> Date: Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 9:35 PM Subject: Re: Trademark Complaint Received To: <trademark+2xkm5cgkzepu50c@support.youtube.com><info@infiniteplanesociety.org><info@timozman.com> Dear YouTube, I am the legal owner of the name ‘TIMOZMAN’ and ‘INFINITE PLANE SOCIETY’ They are just two of MY brand names. That is ME in the video speaking. 


Marcus P. Goldfinch is the proprietor of George News

He uses the following email addresses

eas.myoplex@gmail.com

info@timozman.com

marcusgoldfinch@gmail.com

marcusPgoldfinch@gmail.com




Marcus Goldfinch use the following email addresses in committing these cybercrimes:


eas.myoplex@gmail.com, info@timozman.com




I'm describing him as a QANON Influencer, and proprietor of GEORGE NEWS to get maximum attention on my Criminal Complaint. If you didn't know, I was doing live art a couple years ago and he --- mid live stream--- claimed rights... pulled my channel. He's been a significant disruptor. He deserves to be charged and sentenced.


**NEXT** : "After the prosecutor studies the information from investigators and the information they gather from talking with the individuals involved, the prosecutor decides whether to present the case to the grand jury. When a person is indicted, they are given formal notice that it is believed that they committed a crime. The indictment contains the basic information that informs the person of the charges against them.


For potential felony charges, a prosecutor will present the evidence to an impartial group of citizens called a grand jury. "

Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax