POINTS OF INTEREST 9/22/2022
IPR POINTS OF INTEREST 9/22/2022
- TRUMP suggests the FBI were looking for Hilary's emails
- RUSSIA CONSIDERS COMMERCIAL SATALLITES FAIR GAME
- Beyond Meat COO Doug Ramsey "Ramsey came out swinging, and the Subaru’s owner said Ramsey “pulled him in close and started punching his body” before he “bit the owner’s nose, ripping the flesh on the tip of the nose,” according to KNWA. Reportedly, Ramsey also threatened to kill the other driver."
- According to a self-styled Christian prophet Lance Wallnau, the raised finger Q salute is to commemmorate Little Round Top, the site of an unsuccessful assault by Confederate troops against the Union left flank on July 2, 1863, the second day of the Battle of Gettysburg, during the American Civil War.
- Lance Wallnau sells the Trump/ Cyrus coin for $45 (See sales pitch) which some contend links Trump to the Anitchrist:
- Note, he's compared to a HELMETED HEAD Kennedy, with variant forms O'Kennedy and Kennedie, is a surname of Irish and Scottish ... The name can be translated to mean “helmeted chief or leader”.
- HILTON SPACE HOTELS: I don't even think people believe this. Ask someone "do you think you'll be in a space hotel in your lifetime?"