The Mandela Effect is Real and I Knowingly Gate-keep The Issue: From The Desk Of Tim Ozman 4/1/22

 To all the Mandela Effected that are mad about my Mandela Effect Debunked book: it is actually true, and all my debunk attempts were intended to throw you off the trail. I know it’s real, as it was communicated to me when I received my share of a family fortune that was delivered into our hands by Ed McMahon and the Publisher’s Clearing House Prize Patrol. My family was made to sign NDA’s, that’s why we don’t talk about it and we downplay our family wealth. I was let in on this when I started experiencing the shifts. When I heard that Ed McMahon never passed these checks out, I felt like I was losing my mind. We all recall the story about how the prize patrol showed up, a big check, balloon, cameras, and it was even featured in the local newspaper. 

But then one day, it was all gone. But our money wasn’t. 

I was informed that once they signed that non-disclosure agreement we were part of the big club consisting of all those that know the true nature of reality and conspire to conceal it from the profane. I was conscripted to serve this agenda—that money came with strings attached and all my kin are anchored to it and the dark agenda it represents. I too, remember Timmy in the well, “It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood,” "Luke, I am your father,” “If you build it, they will come,” and I remember thinking how perfect Dolly was for Jaws because obviously, she wore braces. I still think Shazam was Sinbad’s best work and a classic as far as genie movies are concerned—too bad it doesn’t exist anymore. 

What I am getting at here is that the world we live on, flat or round, is a shifty place and it changes whether you notice it or not. It’s not about peanut butter labels, corporate logos, or meaningless catchphrases. The changes include physiological and anatomical changes. But here’s the dark side of it all. The power to control reality is not in your hands and never will be. Not so long as the Dark Archonic Consciousness that I serve rules over this place. 

Call out the fake news, vote for better political leadership, sign petitions, and go to rallies all you want. You will never have any real power. They control every aspect of your reality. Today they fuck with your childhood memories by switching up the book titles, but tomorrow they may switch out everybody’s heads for their asses, literally, and only the Mandela Effected will have any concept that something is wrong. 

So if you’re expecting an apology from me, you’re not going to get one. I’m just letting you all know, that these little reality-tweaks are just the beginning. 

Finally, no matter what’s happening to the world, we won’t relent in our non-stop live Metascript breakdowns. I appreciate all the support and involvement as we wouldn’t have a think tank without a crew. You can find all the live links at https://infiniteplane.media/.

Tim Ozman,

IPR HOST

Timozman.blog 

Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax