Notorious Troll "Flat Earth Rest" Doxxed by Tim Ozman. #flatearth

Hello Glen, 


Thank you. This took less than 20 minutes. I'm the guy that doxxed Q but this one's a trophy.

I am not in a hurry to dissect you.

I told you three years ago I wouldn't take the time to catch up with you until 2021 and I've kept my word. 

You're quite the criminal. I am going through the records now: 

  • forgery 
  • burglary 
  • forgery 
  • forgery 
  • forgery 
  • forgery 
  • contributing to the delinquency of a minor
  • burglary 
  • assault unarmed 
  • grand theft property stolen 
  • grand theft motor vehicle
  • forgery 
  • forgery 
  • forgery 
  • disorderly intoxication
  • filing false reports 
  • driving with a suspended license 
  • disregarding traffic signs 
  • improper tags 
  • forgery
  • hunting without a license 
  • fishing without a license 
  • a bankruptcy in 2010 

No sex offender status after scanning the web but this is search far from over.  

Glen, you were first one to have demonetized the IPS Youtube channel. Those disruptive actions deserve retribution. I promised you that I would find you. What else did I promise? Really think about that because I have a good record of following through.


See you soon.

 




Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax