Weird synchronistic occurrences

I'm noticing patterns in my life. 

Weird synchronistic occurrences that signify that 

a) I'm crazy, 

or 

b) there is a divine order that may be glimpsed in these unusual moments. Both could also be true. 

The patterns I refer to have convinced me of the merit of astrology; not the horoscopes in the newspapers, but some other form of template or pattern setting properties inherent in what might just be a collectively projected reality. 

I also believe in some form of "karmic" balancing mechanism whereby evil deeds are punished and good rewarded. Life may in fact be a game. I can imagine this being the case. It's a nice idea, that you win by not being an evil psychopath. If God is a game designer, then the entity people are praying to in all the mosques and churches must surely be the big boss you must defeat at the end of level 33 to progress. 

And if you lose? Anytime the game beats you, the demiurge simply recycles and respawns you to another starting point. Likely conception and you get to endure the entire process all over again, hopefully with a better outcome. 

These patterns are cyclic. As in, they occur around the same time of year, and I get the sense that repeated events and situations are instances where I made the wrong choice. Perhaps I failed to grasp an important life lesson. To score points in the game and move on is to break the cycle and move to a higher level; to fail repeatedly is to repeat, or worse, regress. 

Many of the actors in my life seem now to be nothing more but props in elaborate tests or challenges. It's really a maddening concept and to avoid conflict, I always find it best to assume everyone around to be casual agents, and not "NPC's", or non-volitional entities. Some people choose conformity. It doesn't make them zombies. 

Back to my point about astrology:  the concept of there being a pattern to reality and its unfolding is not new. The modern paradigm would exclude anything but nihilism from our consideration. Nothing that you or I experience subjectively is considered to be anything other than a natural process, like decomposition, and not relevant in the big picture. My subjective experience suggests we are the directors of the big picture as it is composed. 


(...to be continued 3/6/21)

Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax