I"m retracting MGTV's false claims by posing a MGTV

A statement of retraction (such as "I hereby retract my claim of copyright infringement") The complete and specific URL of the video in question (like: www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxxxx) An electronic signature (typing your full legal name will do) Submit your retraction to copyright@youtube.com from the same email address that was used to submit your original claim of infringement. If the email address is different, we may not be able to process your retraction."
wow.
I can get MGTV to retract everything...

#ФЕПЕ

Since I forwarded something to him and he responded to Youtube in that,
I have his email as part of mine, and YT puts us together.
so I"m sending retractions as MGTV, from an IPS address



Popular posts from this blog

Mark Sargent Appears as "Fool" In Sportsbet's WEIRD Iphone App Commercial

AYESHA CURRY or HANNAH MONTANA ? #nba #autohoax